Stickers

No, he's not. At least not as far as I know. I never said anything insulting to or about you until the post in question, and we have no history of enmity. If anything, I've taken your side until recently; given you the benefit of the doubt; even thought of you as something of a kindred spirit, being a fellow smartass and all.

I finally realized what an absolute *asshole* you are when you jumped all over David Eisen. If you noticed a shift in my attitude toward you, that's when it happened. I started looking at you in a new light, and to realize how useless and self-important most of your posts are. When you posted something really thoughtful and articulate, I figured it had to be something you had ripped off from somewhere. Indeed, it was, and unattributed at that. Just further confirmation that I finally know you for you you really are now.

My apologies to those who have criticized me in the past for talking to you. They were right. No, I'm not calling you a troll. You're not a troll, and you're right about that. No, you're an *asshole*.

Go ahead and killfile me. Knock yourself out. I couldn't care less.

Reply to
Silvan

why would I plonk you, of all people? with your charm and eloquence I just hang on your every word. You disappoint me that you didn't use up all the four letter words that you undoubtedly know so well. Go ahead, show us all how your potty brain works! I'd rather that YOU plonk ME. Go ahead! Do it! You KNOW you want to! I dare you. No, I DOUBLE dare you!

(ever consider responding to a WW question with an on-topic reply??) just for grins?

dave

Silvan wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Silvan,

haven't you been reading the thread? You need to quote the other 1439 wreckers who've called BAD an *asshole* (I am not sure why he wants to restrict it to only that few but hey, it's not my rule!).

BTW, if you think the plagiarising BAD boy doesn't read the posts of people he's *plonked* - think again. Every now and again I drop an uncommon word into a post and, sure enough, BAD of the limited vocabulary plagiarises it shortly thereafter. For eg, I dropped the word "tripe" into a post and soon after he used it too - for the first time ever. But do you know what's really funny? Because he pretends to ignore the "plonkees" he can't respond without giving himself away, Lol. Reading this, he'll probably pop a vein or two!

Have a seat on the bench with us Silvan, we'll get Odeen (

Reply to
Groggy

Reply to
Bob Bowles

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 22:50:01 -0500, Silvan brought forth from the murky depths:

-snip-

Does this mean you're FINALLY going to stop replying to every freakin' thread the fidiot puts up? I thought you and Grogs were smarter than that and would have done so _long_ ago.

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Sometimes it takes an embarrasing amount of time for me to get a clue...

Reply to
Silvan

Listen to daddy Larry, Sliver.

dave

Silvan wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

silvan you should know better than to wage a war of wits with an idiot. :-}

Reply to
skeezics

I should know better than a lot of things.

Reply to
Silvan