SteveKnight Iron/plane

I was lucky enough to purchase two plane irons from Steve Knight off Ebay recently.
After examining the pictures on his web site until my eyes crossed, I proceeded to make a plane to fit one of the blades.
Not a thing of beauty and way overbuilt, but I can make shavings that are tissue paper thin and leave a glassy smooth finish on walnut.
Kudos to Steve and his tool works.