Steel Dust collector

Got a flier today from Woodcraft with the Model 65200 on sale for $300.00. It has a 1 micron filter bag. Any of you have any experience with this collector?
HF has about the same machine for $200.00 but it has a 5 micron bag. Probably have a problem getting parts for this one.
I will probably just use it on the table saw and router table. The jointer and thickness planer I just roll outside on the pad. Not much way to collect material from the old planer. It is Parks brand and all cast iron which I inherited from a friend that died.
Any help appreciated. Virgle

What kind of help, Virgle? Do you want us to send you money? I'd like to help, but this poor girl in China is crying that she does not have the money to go to school and I just sent her $100.

Uhh Ed, I just ran of beer. Can you send a few dollars my way please?
wrote in message

Running out of beer can be an emergency. I'll fax you $20 US

Well Ed I was hoping to find some one in the group that had used one of these machines. As for the chinese girl I try not to buy any of their junk.
(Upscale) I have a couple of Bud Lights. I think I will drink one now for you. Hope that quenches your thirst.
Virgle

out, or need parts for? Many here have the HF collector, including me. I think it is a good value, even better on sale. Greg
Likely go to an awning company and they can make a bag. You might double bag for improved collection. Something to try. I know HF parts are cheaper... but 1/5 the filter.
Martin
Greg O wrote:

These folks are in the business and will make you ANY BAG for ANY machine.
http://www.americanfabricfilter.com /
By the way... they will make a MUCH larger bag that will dramatically improve air flow for just about any machine.
http://www.americanfabricfilter.com/bags_woodworking.php
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

Bigger is always better in the DC business. The Delta
http://www.deltaportercable.com/Products/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID 221
has tested well in every single test I have ever seen. I have one that I use as a backup for smaller tools and it is a VERY strong running machine.
A router table is best served by a large shop vac.
Virgle wrote:

Thanks Pat.
Virgle

No help on dust collector but have a case of Polish Warka beer here ......well maybe almost a case..........hic well maybe 2/3 a case

Hic, by now you proably don't have any left. Virgle "walnutlvr" <> No help on dust collector but have a case of Polish Warka beer here

go this route.. http://www.wynnenv.com/cartridge_filters.htm