State of Arizona

Being a rightpondian, I don't get US news too quickly. Have been reading of the terrible happenings in AZ. My prayers go out to all those brave people that have lost their lives. Also to their loved ones. I hope the count will not get higher. A frightful, awful disaster. Good luck.

Sincerely, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

----------------------------------------------------- At least 3 of the 19 killed were from here in SoCal and young.

Seems they were on these hot shot crews in AZ while waiting for openings to be able to join local fire depts in SoCal.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett