Starts OT but I gotta brag.

Page 3 of 3

[...]

You should be. No apologies needed, Leon. Congrats to all three of you!

Thank you Doug.

It is a wonderful feeling when the kids do well. Now find a rooftop and start shouting!!!

It is a wonderful feeling when the kids do well. Now find a rooftop and start shouting!!!
I almost did that after my sons speech to us Sunday evening.

I feel for you, Leon ... Here's to your grandchildren!!!
--
Best regards
Han

Although I eventually ended up being the stay at home dad, she palyed a more than equal role in the work.
She was the builder, you know. ;~)

We absolutely were.

Thank you, however we were exceptionally lucky, it seemed to be a not too difficult task. It still astonishes me that Bryan continues to listen to us and take our advice although he is by far more educatated than us... It did not go to his head!

In time....

Hopefully our plans will not change...
Thank you Robert

Thank you.
Leon wrote:
Congratulations to your son and you and your wife. You gave your son a wonderful start and it's clear he appreciates it.

Rob Leatham

Thank you!