Starts OT but I gotta brag.

Thank you.

Reply to
Leon

What kind of dowry would THAT require? ~ :o )))))))

Dave in Houston

Reply to
Dave In Texas

Although I eventually ended up being the stay at home dad, she palyed a more than equal role in the work.

She was the builder, you know. ;~)

We absolutely were.

Thank you, however we were exceptionally lucky, it seemed to be a not too difficult task. It still astonishes me that Bryan continues to listen to us and take our advice although he is by far more educatated than us... It did not go to his head!

In time....

Hopefully our plans will not change...

Thank you Robert

Reply to
Leon

Believe me, I mentioned a certain "fighter against all odds" young woman every chance I get. There is a fine line between coming out and saying it and hinting. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

Got lots of Festool, will negotiate!

:)

Reply to
Swingman

On Wed, 19 May 2010 08:13:46 -0500, Swingman wrote the following:

You're -way- too old for him, Swingy.

-- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been. -- Madeleine L'Engle

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Precisely! Like Charlie says, cars belong outside, that's why they're painted so well.

But seriously, Congrats Leon & Kim on a job well done.

Luigi

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi

Congratulations to your son and you and your wife. You gave your son a wonderful start and it's clear he appreciates it.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Precisely! Like Charlie says, cars belong outside, that's why they're painted so well.

But seriously, Congrats Leon & Kim on a job well done.

Luigi

Well my wife likes to bring her car in but that will not be a problem.

Thank you Sir!

Reply to
Leon

Thank you!