Starts OT but I gotta brag.

Page 2 of 3

Well you know what it is like...you have a couple of special children and grandsons your self.

And you've got to be very proud of your son!!
.

We are....
On 5/18/2010 11:09 AM, Leon wrote:

You should be...
...and, yeah, you suck (all three of you!)
--
Morris Dovey
http://WWW.iedu.com/DeSoto /

Thank you

Amazing. Good job, but tell him that your repayment is grandchildren with the same opportunities he had.

Amazing. Good job, but tell him that your repayment is grandchildren with the same opportunities he had.
We have been dropping hints.. ;~) I must say, he has kept his eye on the target and has not allowed much time for dating, gotta get him used to the idea of a family of his own, slowly. l~)
Thank you
On 5/19/2010 8:08 AM, Leon wrote:

Ahem ... what about an arranged marriage?
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

What kind of dowry would THAT require? ~ :o )))))))
Dave in Houston
On 5/19/2010 8:20 AM, Dave In Texas wrote:

Got lots of Festool, will negotiate!
:)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Believe me, I mentioned a certain "fighter against all odds" young woman every chance I get. There is a fine line between coming out and saying it and hinting. ;~)
the following:

You're -way- too old for him, Swingy. <wink>
-- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been. -- Madeleine L'Engle
Leon wrote:

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

Thank you!
RE: Subject
As well you should.
Congrats.
BTW, a 3 car garage! You suck!
Lew

Thank you

I hope I will suck. LOL
On 5/18/10 12:09 PM, Leon wrote:

Top that. ;-)
Congrats to you and your family, parenting job well done.
--
Froz...

Thank you

As you should be. Some kids do graduate with no loans to pay off, but most don't appreciate that. You did good, as he seems to be doing.
wrote

Thank you, I will say however that he was instrumental in helping with tuition, he had a several scholarships that helped out considerably, the vast majority were for grades. I made a deal with him early on. If he kept his grades up to maintain his scholarships I would pay his auto insurance. We both won!. ;~)