starting ww business

Page 2 of 2
xxxx wrote:

I assume you were getting benefits for you (and your wife?) from your work. In my uninformed opinion, that's a decent reason to stay in the workforce until you can get to Medicare age (65). No one says you can't try a new job. I know enough about software engineering to know that if you can do that, then you could probably do alot of different jobs.
If you want to use your hands, maybe look up a company that will let you help do (kitchen) cabinetry. I hope you are successful finding something you are happy doing! Maybe just being around some new faces will help. I understand how being in-between jobs sucks. You WILL get through this!
Bill
The web can be your friend. A classy web site with pro-level pix of your w ork will be helpful (and cheaper than a slick brochure). Etsy already has been mentioned. One of the staff at the local Woodcraft sells a good numbe r of his turnings via Facebook. His stuff is nice, but nothing special.
Larry