Stapling Drawer Bottoms and Cabinet Backs

I'm curious if anyone has heard of or seen a stapler that is made to shoot at a 45d angle - such as you might use to affix drawer bottoms and cabinet backs into a grooved assembly. We just made a series of frameless cabinets and I just angled the stapler, but once or twice I didn't hit it quite right and you could just sort of see the blow-out on the inside of the cabinet. For frameless I really like to staple the backs into the grooves b/c it makes the box much less likely to rack. IAE, if you've heard of one, please post back. Thanks.
JP
I have never had to staple the back into euro style cabs.Just get the groove in the sides right, slight friction fit and you should not have any racking problems. Check this link for a book on the 32 mm system. http://www.cambiumbooks.com/books/kitchen_cabinets/0-9731869-0-9 /

Also check this link.I buy some of my hardware from ... http://www.hafele.com/us/index.htm