staple-gun

Don,t know if anyone else has this problem, but I got a fairly new Bostitch air-stapler(oilless); and it seems to chatch or hang up the staples on the loading mechanism. So, in reality, I leave those few staples stuck there, n then load some staples in front of them to make the gun work. Seems like i,m spending more time checking for staples than using the gun......is thier an adjustment i,m missing. Also, some times it shoots blanks( now I know you gonna have fun with that remark, but)...second time I fire it I get a staple to work. For as little as I use this thing, you,d think it work flawlessly. Any suggestions appreciated.........

Bostitch
Check to see if it is still under warranty. If so, send it back. It should work perfectly every time for a long time. Ed
Had the same problem with mine and found that a machine screw had fallen out. Look at stapler head on. You should see 4 hex screws(and they should be tight).
George Berlinger wrote:

--
Larry G. Laminger
http://woodworks.laminger.com