Stanley v. Harden

We are interested in purchasing a dresser for our bedroom. It is the first real piece of furniture that we will be purchasing. We found a dresser that we like made by Harden and one made by Stanley. Based upon your experience which manufacturer would be the better choice? We would be able to get the Stanley dresser and a chest for the same price as the Harden dresser.

Wrong news group. If you want to make your own furniture and want help, then ask here, otherwise...
--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com