Stanley plane question

I have seen some planes that have orange or red coloring around the "Stanley" name. Haven't seen anything explaining the different eras or dates for these planes, unless I've just missed seeing it. Seems to me tho that I did read somewhere that the red is the Handyman planes. Could someone enlighten me a little on the colors on these planes? Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com
Paul O. wrote:

http://www.antique-used-tools.com/brtypes.htm
http://www.hyperkitten.com/tools/stanley_bench_plane /
and when you get around to using it: http://www.geocities.com/plybench/plane.html
charlie b

Thanks, those links helped. Got em bookmarked.