Stanley plane

I was given a Stanley No. 40 Scrub Plane the other day, it needs some cleaning up, but it's missing the screw that holds the knob in place. Where could I get a screw for that?
Thx, Chris
Highland Hardware http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/ has parts for Stanley planes. http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category $3&Page=4
Also at http://www.toolexchange.com.au/OtherPlanes&Parts.htm . -- JeffB remove no.spam. to email
Chris wrote:

Hey thanks a lot. This is great.

http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category $3&Page=4

I've not used this source myself, but Bob Kaune's Antique & Used Tools site[1] would probably have it.
[1]: http://www.antique-used-tools.com /

remove ".invalid".