Stanley #8 joiner plane blade

Anybody know where to get a 3-5/8" wide blade for and old Stanely #8 joiner plane?
Google doesn't find one for me, not yet anyway.

Hock says they'll do custom. http://www.hocktools.com/

http://www.hocktools.com/products.htm
scott

That's a lot wider than MY Stanley #8, IIRC. Hock does sell these, standard sized ones, at least. They're on the shelf at my local purveyors of woodworking tools.
Patriarch

An inch wider than mine as well. Maybe that the #8W <g>.