Stanley 42X instructions

Hi there, Am looking for the instructions for the 42X. Can someone please help me out on this. Thanks and best wishes, Peter

Google Stanley 42X and the instructions will appear before your eyes at the vintage saw site. :-)
Lowell Holmes wrote:

some days. Thank you again. Best wishes Peter
Lowell Holmes wrote:

some days. Thank you again. Best wishes Peter

I understand completely. . . . . uh, what were we discussing?
Do you have a saw clamp yet? I made jigs to hold saws that fit in a bench vise, but an antique saw clamp really made a difference. It moves the saw up where an old farts eyes can see the teeth. :-)
pete wrote:

Stanley will send you reprints for pretty much any of the tools they ever made. They used to send them free of charge, not sure if that's still the case as it's been a long time since I had cause to request some.