Stanley #112 and #79

Hello. I've got a Stanley 112 scraper plane in decent condition, also a 79 side rebate plane made by Stanley (nickel plated, with slotted screws instead of thumb screws). I live in Canada and am hoping to sell them or perhaps trade for a Bedrock 605. Does anyone have an accurate idea of how much is a reasonable price to ask? Thanks.

Mike Billings

Reply to
Michael Billings