Standard Advice

When dealing with trolls...
Ignore
Filter
Help newbies to do the same
On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:15:06 -0600, Dave Balderstone

It won't work Dave. If there is ONE thing most Wreck regulars have in common, it's a total lack of self control. Just like you.<BFG>

A follow-up for the archives.

Thank you so much for defeating my filter. Guess I'll have to make a new one...

Sry, Dave. Just a couple of ones for later.
Dave Balderstone wrote:

heh. Are you posting this because you just figured it out today, newbie? Or are you trolling and want to be ignored?

So Dave <chomp-chomp-chomp> do you consider or believe that I am a troll in this news group?
Alex