Staining Question

You're welcome, glad it worked for you as well as it does for me. I basically use it as the final finishing step on every project I do.

On shellac, I usually give it at least a week to cure beforehand.

Reply to
Swingman

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 07:09:39 -0800, the infamous Evodawg scrawled the following:

If you're going to stain it and Varathane it, why worry about anything? That's more abuse than a fingerprint. ;)

- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry. ---

NoteSHADES(tm) laptop privacy/glare guards

Reply to
Larry Jaques