stain question

I made a maple secretary desk 12 years ago designed to be hung on a wall. Recently I made legs for it also out of maple. the desk has aged to a deep gold color. I am having a hard time finding a stain that will replicate that aged maple color. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Put the legs in direct sun light. Keep experimenting. Live with it for a while, contrasts often look good.