Stain & finish mixes for HVLP sprayers

Hi,
Anyone have their stain & finish mixes for HVLP sprayers written down that they would be willing to share. Barring that, know of any good websites that list them. Cheers!
Spinner
@sympatico.ca says...

You'd be much better served by testing and adjusting viscosity and air/needle/nozzle settings for whatever it is you are about to spray.
What with viscosity difference in materials from maker to maker and all the various guns out there you have a lot smaller then a 50/50 chance that what someone else may use is actually applicable to your particular requirements will be from job to job.
--
MikeG
Heirloom Woods
spinner wrote:

I'm not sure I follow your question. I spray straight Enduro water borne polys, or I add a bit of flow enhancer. Certainly nothing to write down or keep track of... I also spray shellac and latex once in a blue moon. I thin the latex with water and add Floetrol. No secret recipe; just mfgr's guidelines.
dave