Stage Props, SketchUp and "Quick 'n' Dirty" construction.

I did a test piece or two a while back and decided it didn't seem well suited to nice furniture; too difficult to keep the coverage even, mostly. But it went on easily enough. I thought it might be efficient and adequate for this sort of use. In any case, one of the reasons I'm even able to consider helping with this project is that the finishing will be someone else's task.

Not for each performance, for each new production. Austrian villa in June, cruise ship in November, shtetl a few months later.

I didn't think it did, but it's likely what will be around.

Reply to
Greg Guarino

Geez, I actually looked this up. "Oops" paint, you mean. Not a bad idea. The finishing/painting will be their job.

Reply to
Greg Guarino