SQUIRREL FEEDER

JOAT Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.

- Dale Carnegie

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Awhile back I remember someone wanting some squirrel feeder plans. I thought that was tremendously funny, all you need to do is make a bird feeder, you won't be able to keep the squirrels out of it. In fact, I believe this may be the first squirrel feeder plans I have seen.

JOAT The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to kiss tomorrow.

- Unknown

Reply to
J T

Curious why anyone would need to attract them, much less feed the little divvles!

Reply to
Buck Frobisher

Fatten them up for Sunday dinner.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Who need plans. All you need is a walnut tree and a lawn you want dug up. Squirrels are not too bright. They forget where they plant some of the walnuts. They grow into new trees, and the squirrels never run out of food. Hmmmm... Maybe they're brighter than us after all. We chop trees down, pave over the soil, build squirrel feeders, and call it home. The squirrels feed us with new sources of wood. So who's looking after who?

Reply to
Guess who