Square Plastic Plant Containers

I keep seeing plans for cedar planters, but the authors never say where they find the plastic containers that sit in them. I've looked everywhere but can't find any. Appears plants and nurseries like round containers. :-(
Specifically I'm looking for a container that is 12"x12" and deep enough for plants. Any ideas where I can find these? Also something larger say 16"x16" or 20"x20" would be nice also.
Thanks
--
Get Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP here:
http://www.3rlighting.com/growroom/pots.html has some 15" square pots. Try a google search for square nursery pots or nursery supply - I found these and others, but most were in the 6" to 8" range. You might also try looking for square rubbermaid containers, and drill drainage holes in the bottom. I know rubbermaid has several lines (commercial, industrial, food storage, waste storage, etc.) so you might need to look around online, but I know they make square containers. These would be expensive compared to nursery pots, of course, but durable. Good luck!

they
for
16"x16"
Hmm I know we sell rectanlular ones at HD as window box liners I suspect we also have square ones.
D Mo.

aside from other ideas posted, you might make one yourself out of 1/4" plywood, glue plastic inside, then drill drainage holes.
Mike Patterson Please remove the spamtrap to email me. "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin
I picked up some 13" x13" containers up at the local BORG for the cedar planers I built about a month ago. $9.99 each.
Gooch wrote:

Darn it, but no BORG around here. Those would be perfect.
Thanks to all who are trying to help! I just cannot believe how difficult it's been trying to find this.
--
Get Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP here:
My local Lowes has some nice heavy plastic planter containers about 15 to 18 inches square I built a couple of cedar planter for. They have a nice heavy lip that sits on the planter edge to hold them in. Look out in the nursery area.
NoStop wrote:

I bought some rectangular plastic jobs (12" x 24" (?)) at the orange borg last year. Seems like they had square ones also.     mahalo,     jo4hn