Square cut challenged - neD hEjp

This is probably "basic" woodworking but obviously I need a refresher.
How you all go about squaring up pieces of plywood on the TS that are too big to square on a miter saw?
I was trying to get a 12x20 piece perfectly square when I self diagnosed myself as "square cut challenged".
Thanks. Rich

doh! Been meaning to make one of dem.