Square Bearing Router Bits

Thanks. I didn't know they were at Woodcraft. I would've just stopped in the store!

Reply to
Kevin Singleton

as I understand it, the outer "race" or whatever has a square teflon thingie attached to it, which would (you hope) stop gently on the surface and slide, while the inner bearing part (hub?) that makes physical contact with the router bit would spin with the ball bearings between the inner and outer rings of the bearing...

umm... the outside stops but the inside spins?? lol

Reply to
mac davis

If it doesn't, you've got real problems.

Reply to
CW