Springs in DW625 Router

I used to have my 625 in my router table. A few years ago I removed the spring to allow for easier adjustment. I have now since put a PC in the table and use the 625 for some other hand held stuff. The thing is I have no idea how to put the spring back in :) Can someone shed some lite on this for me.
Thanks -Rob
Whoopsie. Upend the router, Note the orientation and remove the base by removing the slip-nut adjuster and releasing the lever. Clean the dust out of the body. There should be some brass ferrules that'll slip into the ends of the springs that slip into the router body's slider tubes. Lightly grease the outside of the base stanchions and slide the things over the springs into the router body. Piece 'o cake. Tom
"If you're going through hell, keep going." Winston Churchill

Umm, use the same rational that you did when you removed it.
Or visit the DeWalt web site. They have PDF. files with blow up drawings.

I have the instruction from a router raizer which shows how to disassemble said router, I suppose I could scan a PDF and post it to the binary group or email it.
Mark note below for email (sixoneeight) = 618
Mark:
I could really use the PDF with instructions on how to do this. Mine has the springs still in it, and it has been sitting at the same settings for so long the whole machine is is stiff and full of powdered shavings (upside down in the table), and I don't want to force something I don't have to to get the springs out.
If you get around to scanning and making a PDF, would you please email me a copy at:
snipped-for-privacy@SPACEsbcglobal.net
Just take the SPACES out. My reader isn't all that reliable to get the binaries from the group, so an emailed PDF would be a great favor to me.
Thanks!
Robert
On 25 Jan 2006 22:17:20 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Done and done, goodluck
Mark (sixoneeight) = 618
Thanks for everyone help. Brain farts suck sometimes!
-R

Mark:
Thanks a million for the PDF! It was just what I needed (details!) and I will be operating on the router this weekend to get it back where I want it.
One more time - thanks!
Robert