SPRING POLE LATHE

Chris Swingley updated his article on building one of these units. http://www.frontier.iarc.uaf.edu:8080/~cswingle/woodworking/spring_pole_lathe.php Woodwork Safely, Jim Barry http://www.woodchuckcanuck.com

Neat. I'd love to make one, too bad I live in an apartment and no room for it. Great website too!
Alex