Spread the wealth???

Nope, I mostly don't post on topic, because I am nowhere near the expert that other here are. I read what is posted and learn from it. I do occasionally post on-topic if I feel I can add real value.

I also do not START off-topic threads. I join them already well in progress. If I sang along with all the other Obama Fanboyz you'd never say a word. You just don't like the fact that I don't worship at your altar of screwing some people to benefit others to buy votes. You call this "charity" or "caring for others" when it is really nothing more than simple theft for political purposes and raw power over other people. You believe in stealing, you just don't have the guts to do it yourself - you need thugs like Obama to do it for you. It annoys you to have this pointed out in public because it exposes you - and those who hold similar views - for the intellectual and moral frauds you are. You call vice a virtue. So ... you start screaming and foaming personal insults in a vain hope no one will notice this fraud. But they do. I know this because of the out-of-band emails I get, thanking me for saying what I do and standing up to schoolyard bullies like you.

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

He's funny looking, too!

Reply to
salty

Exposes me to what Tim? Why would I object to people knowing that I've received publicly funded medical assistance? I as well as millions of others receive it all the time up here in Canada. It's our constitutional right. I'm proud of my country and what our health programs do. We all contribute and we all benefit. Certainly, our health programs not perfect, but they're a hell of a lot better than what you've got in the US.

Certainly another lie on your part. You keep making similar claims that are impossible for anyone to verify and expect people to take them on your word only. That's not going to happen. In fact, every comment you make seems to be an unverifiable comment of some sort. You think most people are pretty gullible don't you Tim? Turns out you're not as smart as I once suggested. My mistake.

However you want to dance around these topics, it all comes down to the same thing. You think it's going to cost you money somewhere along the line and you freak out again.

As I've stated repeatedly. You're greedy, selfish and entirely self motivated. Sad little world you live in. If I'm a bully for saying it, then so be it. But if that's the case, then I'm a proud bully for pointing out your glaring deficiencies. :)

Reply to
Upscale

Are you my neighbor by any chance???

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

Mark & Juanita wrote in news:GZednaz3l5EdkYzUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@supernews.com:

I didn't say you were dumb - I said you were tougher than boiled owl.

Projecting a bit, aren't you?

Reply to
Elrond Hubbard

I can't see any neighbor houses from here.

Reply to
salty

... snip

In that case, I apologize. If it didn't matter, then sending a message isn't a bad thing. I would just hate to see someone when by a few votes when those votes could have been matched by people just sitting things out.

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

So you steal from others to get what you want... well, you don't have the guts to do that. You have your government do the stealing for you and howl loudly if the victims complain about the theft.

Theft as a natural right. A remarkable bit of intellectual sophistry.

Here is a quote from tonight's private mail. The author will be happy to confirm its authenticity:

"Upscale will now call you a liar, claiming that you never receive any such emails. So I'm giving you proof right here: Thank you for saying what you do, and standing up to those [like him] who don't have the stones to do their stealing themselves. I agree with your viewpoints pretty nearly 100%, but generally refrain from participating in these threads once you have joined in because you make the same points I would, but more articulately and thoroughly than I have the patience to do. I do not jump in to defend you from attacks because it seems to me that you are more than capable of defending yourself, without my help -- but if you want it, you need only ask. You have my permission to publish this entire message, or portions of it, in any way you see fit. And if -- as I expect -- you are accused of fabricating it, I shall confirm its authenticity."

I am not a liar as you conveniently and repeatedly assert. I have never told a lie here (and generally refrain from doing so in my private life as well). You owe me an apology which it unlikely to appear as your rudeness is already well established here.

You are not only a bully, but a fundamentally irrational and dishonest one. You have others steal for you and call it virtue. (Dishonest). You attack anyone who objects to the thieving as being selfish and greedy. (Irrational) Then, to add salt to the wound, you're actually arrogant (proud) about your irrational dishonesty. Well done.

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

When/if there is a demonstration of fraud, those people should be appropriately dealt with by the law. Personally, I like to start with the government vermin that were the root of this problem in the first place. There is no greater fraud than a politician acting "in the public interest."

Reply to
Tim Daneliuk

What the heck. I'm not even going to wait for someone to publicly accuse Tim of fabricating that before I confirm it to be an exact copy-and-paste of an email I sent him shortly after reading his post. Then, on returning to the newsgroup, I discovered that my prediction had already come to pass: Upscale called him a liar. Imagine my surprise. [Actually, I was a bit surprised that it happened so quickly. But not that it happened.]

You can always hope...

Reply to
Doug Miller

Actually, I didn't call him a liar, but I did say I doubted it was a real post. Big difference for you reading comprehension challenged people. But then, it's you I'm talking about so it's not so surprising.

However, in case you were unable to fully understand the rest of the message , I did say that even the worst dregs of society have had their supporters so it's not surprising that Tim has a few and even less surprising that you're one of them.

Reply to
Upscale

Miller vouching for Daneliuk. Imagine my surprise. I wonder if Tim asked for that endorsement. I doubt that Tim is aware of Miller's track record as a 'debater' and what he's just hooked his wagon onto. But having said that, I think I will take LRod's advice and shut-the- f*ck up.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Actually, you did.

You wrote, quote, Certainly another lie on your part, end quote.

Most folks don't see much difference between calling a statement a lie, and calling the author of that statement a liar. YMMV -- and apparently does.

More personal attacks...

Ummm... no, actually, you *didn't* say that. Not in that post, anyway.

It's sad that you are unable to debate the issue on its merits, and have only personal attacks to fall back on.

I'll go out on a limb here, and predict that your response to this will be even more personal attacks. Any takers?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Actually, I suspect that a good measure of Doug's 'Tim Support' was promoted by his dislike for me. I really don't know why anyone would dislike me, but there you go. The few times I've conversed with Doug haven't alway been on the most cordial terms. However, if Doug wants to butt sniff Daneliuk, that's his business.

Oh, I'm sorry, is that too crude and vulgar for you Tim?

Yeah, but look at all the fun you'd be missing.

Reply to
Upscale

No.

It was prompted by my dislike for seeing an honest man accused of lying.

Let's see... you're vulgar, ill-mannered, and can't debate with anyone who disagrees with you without resorting to vicious personal attacks. Naaaah, that couldn't have anything to do with it.

Reply to
Doug Miller

You're right, I did say it, but it was mitigated in the same comment, next paragraph. Take the time to read a bit.

Why not, you're an easy target and according to Tim, I'm evil and lazy for letting the Canadian government do all my stealing for me. I guess it just comes naturally. :)

How else am I going to have any fun? You wouldn't take that away from me would you Doug?

Sure, I'll bet you $5 that I'll make many more personal attacks. Any takers?

Reply to
Upscale

turncoat Lieberman?)

Reply to
Robatoy

This shouldn't surprise anyone. You're so far from the mainstream that you and Tim sharing opinions in common is expected. Just because Tim can point to one other right-wing nut that believes some of the same stupid shit he does, means absolutely zero in the real America, which pretty much roundly rejected you and yours on tuesday.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

I'm having trouble with my Outlook so I've switched to Agent:

Most reading my comment above would see it as humorous which is what it was intended to be. Guess you seem to be devoid of it Doug. Not really surprising.

It also seems like you're just as capable of personal attacks as anyone. Perhaps as well as adding my name to the filter program you hand out, you should be adding your own.

Anyway if you want to play moderator by using your personal dislike of me to moderate my messages for the rest of the readers here, then you go ahead. It demonstrates a complete lack of ethics and integrity, but coming from you, that's not surprising at all.

The people who know me will contact me when they want to and that you can't stop despite any attempted moderation on your part.

You have a good day now Doug.

Reply to
sweetnothing