Spread the wealth???

Page 3 of 5  


contribute
Debate? What debate would that be Tim? This is a woodworking newsgroup, so the debate should be about woodworking don't you think? Where exactly have you contributed to the debate?
Much as you want to think this newsgroup is a "debate about everything except woodworking" forum, the truth is that you're 100% wrong.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

Yes, your many deep contributions here are noted.
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

so
have
Feeble attempt at a reversal. Do a google search and show everybody your last five woodworking related messages here Tim. You can't because they don't exist. None of your red herring comments or change of subject bull. Prove me wrong. SHOW ME five woodworking related comments you've made here in the LAST YEAR.
That should be pretty easy, a whole year to work with, right? Until you do that, it's just you as usual, posting your off topic crap.
PROVE ME WRONG.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

Nope, I mostly don't post on topic, because I am nowhere near the expert that other here are. I read what is posted and learn from it. I do occasionally post on-topic if I feel I can add real value.
I also do not START off-topic threads. I join them already well in progress. If I sang along with all the other Obama Fanboyz you'd never say a word. You just don't like the fact that I don't worship at your altar of screwing some people to benefit others to buy votes. You call this "charity" or "caring for others" when it is really nothing more than simple theft for political purposes and raw power over other people. You believe in stealing, you just don't have the guts to do it yourself - you need thugs like Obama to do it for you. It annoys you to have this pointed out in public because it exposes you - and those who hold similar views - for the intellectual and moral frauds you are. You call vice a virtue. So ... you start screaming and foaming personal insults in a vain hope no one will notice this fraud. But they do. I know this because of the out-of-band emails I get, thanking me for saying what I do and standing up to schoolyard bullies like you.
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Exposes me to what Tim? Why would I object to people knowing that I've received publicly funded medical assistance? I as well as millions of others receive it all the time up here in Canada. It's our constitutional right. I'm proud of my country and what our health programs do. We all contribute and we all benefit. Certainly, our health programs not perfect, but they're a hell of a lot better than what you've got in the US.

Certainly another lie on your part. You keep making similar claims that are impossible for anyone to verify and expect people to take them on your word only. That's not going to happen. In fact, every comment you make seems to be an unverifiable comment of some sort. You think most people are pretty gullible don't you Tim? Turns out you're not as smart as I once suggested. My mistake.
However you want to dance around these topics, it all comes down to the same thing. You think it's going to cost you money somewhere along the line and you freak out again.
As I've stated repeatedly. You're greedy, selfish and entirely self motivated. Sad little world you live in. If I'm a bully for saying it, then so be it. But if that's the case, then I'm a proud bully for pointing out your glaring deficiencies. :)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

So you steal from others to get what you want... well, you don't have the guts to do that. You have your government do the stealing for you and howl loudly if the victims complain about the theft.

Theft as a natural right. A remarkable bit of intellectual sophistry.

Here is a quote from tonight's private mail. The author will be happy to confirm its authenticity:
"Upscale will now call you a liar, claiming that you never receive any such emails. So I'm giving you proof right here: Thank you for saying what you do, and standing up to those [like him] who don't have the stones to do their stealing themselves. I agree with your viewpoints pretty nearly 100%, but generally refrain from participating in these threads once you have joined in because you make the same points I would, but more articulately and thoroughly than I have the patience to do. I do not jump in to defend you from attacks because it seems to me that you are more than capable of defending yourself, without my help -- but if you want it, you need only ask. You have my permission to publish this entire message, or portions of it, in any way you see fit. And if -- as I expect -- you are accused of fabricating it, I shall confirm its authenticity."
I am not a liar as you conveniently and repeatedly assert. I have never told a lie here (and generally refrain from doing so in my private life as well). You owe me an apology which it unlikely to appear as your rudeness is already well established here.

You are not only a bully, but a fundamentally irrational and dishonest one. You have others steal for you and call it virtue. (Dishonest). You attack anyone who objects to the thieving as being selfish and greedy. (Irrational) Then, to add salt to the wound, you're actually arrogant (proud) about your irrational dishonesty. Well done.
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

[snip]
What the heck. I'm not even going to wait for someone to publicly accuse Tim of fabricating that before I confirm it to be an exact copy-and-paste of an email I sent him shortly after reading his post. Then, on returning to the newsgroup, I discovered that my prediction had already come to pass: Upscale called him a liar. Imagine my surprise. [Actually, I was a bit surprised that it happened so quickly. But not that it happened.]

You can always hope...
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Upscale
Actually, I didn't call him a liar, but I did say I doubted it was a real post. Big difference for you reading comprehension challenged people. But then, it's you I'm talking about so it's not so surprising.
However, in case you were unable to fully understand the rest of the message , I did say that even the worst dregs of society have had their supporters so it's not surprising that Tim has a few and even less surprising that you're one of them.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Miller vouching for Daneliuk. Imagine my surprise. I wonder if Tim asked for that endorsement. I doubt that Tim is aware of Miller's track record as a 'debater' and what he's just hooked his wagon onto. But having said that, I think I will take LRod's advice and shut-the- fuck up. <G>
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Robatoy wrote:

<smirk>
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Mmmmmmmmppffffmmmmmmpphhh!!!!
(btw...what are the difficulties the Dems are having with that turncoat Lieberman?)
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Actually, I suspect that a good measure of Doug's 'Tim Support' was promoted by his dislike for me. I really don't know why anyone would dislike me, but there you go. The few times I've conversed with Doug haven't alway been on the most cordial terms. However, if Doug wants to butt sniff Daneliuk, that's his business.
Oh, I'm sorry, is that too crude and vulgar for you Tim?

Yeah, but look at all the fun you'd be missing. <G>
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

No.
It was prompted by my dislike for seeing an honest man accused of lying.

Let's see... you're vulgar, ill-mannered, and can't debate with anyone who disagrees with you without resorting to vicious personal attacks. Naaaah, that couldn't have anything to do with it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 23:43:36 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

I'm having trouble with my Outlook so I've switched to Agent:
Most reading my comment above would see it as humorous which is what it was intended to be. Guess you seem to be devoid of it Doug. Not really surprising.
It also seems like you're just as capable of personal attacks as anyone. Perhaps as well as adding my name to the filter program you hand out, you should be adding your own.
Anyway if you want to play moderator by using your personal dislike of me to moderate my messages for the rest of the readers here, then you go ahead. It demonstrates a complete lack of ethics and integrity, but coming from you, that's not surprising at all.
The people who know me will contact me when they want to and that you can't stop despite any attempted moderation on your part.
You have a good day now Doug.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
wrote:

Having a sarcasm-impaired day, are you?

You just can't help yourself, can you?

Apparently, you consider it a personal attack when someone points out the truth about you.
If you don't wish to be considered vulgar, ill-mannered, and incapable of debate without resorting to personal abuse, then you shouldn't call people things like "asshole" and "lying piece of decrepit shit" when they disagree with you.

Speaking of being devoid of a sense of humor... Lighten up, huh?

You need more fiber in your diet. Try oatmeal.

Thanks. Same to you.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

disagree
I don't really care if someone considers me vulgar or ill-mannered Doug. In the midst of a perfectly cordial discussion about public health care, Tim initiated the name calling by labelling me as evil and a thief for using it. I took Tim's comments (and still do) as an assault on my integrity. As a proud Canadian, I also took his comments as derogatory insults against my country. You and many others seem to think that the USA is the only country with patriots, which is a very self-centred point of view. Anyway, I responded in kind and as I saw fit. Whether the names used are vulgar and insulting or run of the mill insults, it adds up to the same thing as far as I'm concerned.
If Tim (or you) can't deal with the name calling, whatever it's form, then he shouldn't be tossing out insults in the first place without expecting a response. Especially so, since he doesn't know me personally and has never previously had any dealings with me.
Tim is exactly what I've said he is. It seems I'm not the only one who thinks so.
There, are you happy now? I haven't used one vulgar word.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

You're not a thief for taking what you already paid for. You're dishonest for supporting the thievery as a virtue and promoting it prospectively for the future. Stealing is evil. Defending it is similarly evil. This is not name calling, it is definitional ... unless you decide to explain how stealing is suddenly not a moral foul.

I know you promote theft as a virtue.

You must be exhausted.
--
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tim Daneliuk snipped-for-privacy@tundraware.com
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Not true; he has explicitly stated that his complaint is not with your *using* that system, but with your *advocating* it.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

it.
*using*
He does now, but earlier message distinctly label me evil and a thief. In fact he said it a number of times. Anyway, I *DO* advocate the system, so according to Tim and his screwed up selfish ways, I am evil and a thief.
And what does it have to do with you? Are you suddenly Tims ardent supporter? It seems you do have your nose up his butt. This too, is not a great surprise.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Upscale wrote:

What you say stands alone. Doesn't matter who agrees with you or doesn't agree with you, or Tim. Everyone that reads this stuff is smart enough to read, so should be smart enough to figure out which one of you is an empty bag of air, and who speaks with substance and reason.
If everyone except you agreed with Tim 100%, it would not change the veracity of (or lack thereof) your statements one iota!
--
Jack
Using FREE News Server: http://Motzarella.org
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Site Timeline

Related Threads

    HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.