Spraying Deft.

I've been spraying Deft for many years -- do thin it somewhat, but have never had a problem with it. Getting ready to spray a new project and when my son in law went to buy the Deft, the can said "for brushing only". Has the formula changed or is this a result of environmental issues?

"APPLICATION EQUIPMENT: Brush, Airless Spray, HVLP Spray, Conventional Spray"
From Deft website - Product Information:
http://www.deftfinishes.com/wood/clear.htm
The real problem is probably one of political geography - Deft Inc. is based in The Peoples Republic of California.
Regards, Tom.
I think it has said "for spraying only" for years.
We used to joke that you could put it on with a mop and it still came out looking good.
I think TJW has the answer.
UA100