Spraying conundrum

Page 2 of 2

todd wrote:

that *sounds* like a pretty healthy compressor... unless those are sears horsies it should be able to drive a spray gun.

take a look at these guns: <http://compliantspraysystems.com/accusprayfinishingequipment/hand_held_guns/hand_held_spray_guns_pg1.htm or: <http://tinyurl.com/84bvd I have a 19c. it rocks.
I have the cheapest HVLP sprayer that you could buy....its a campbell hausfield....it was $99.00 on sale at HD.......I dont mind saying that the finsih is just great....I made a whole bunch of raised panel kitchen cabinet doors in cherry and finished them with clear laquer.....they look and feel great......I also looked at getting a new compressor to handle a better gun etc....but the cost to get that much CFM is way too much, also the size of the compressorrs tend to be large......the HVLP systems out there are very small and dont require special voiltages and high amp circuits........Go try the cheap one at HD and take it back for a refund if you dont agree with my opinion