Spray Painting - Latex

Spray Painting Latex Primer on walls and ceiling etc... To be used later for finishing furniture...
I will be buying a compressor anyway soon so I am thinking I may be able to use it for painting on a renovation job....
This compressor http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?CD 5&ID848
Maybe in this combo kit... http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?CD 6&ID—8
Accessory kit... http://www.kingcanada.com/Accessories.htm?ID%29
spray gun... http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?ID 833
Suction style Spray Gun -- HVLP.. http://www.kingcanada.com/Products.htm?ID 834
Has anyone tried this style of gun for latex paint?...
Is there a better style of gun for Latex application on walls and ceilings? This is hopefully a one time job, and the HVLP gun will be used for lacquer application on furniture later.
--
Will

Add pictures here
✖

Been there. Rent an airless for the latex. Air-atomization of latex is problematic unless you thin it a lot. Some are worse than others. I have tried and tried to spray latex with normal equipment...never happy. Rented an Titan airless from my paint store...un-be-frickin-believable. Went out and bought one. Virtually no overspray. Great texture. Very fast. Cleanup is not hard once you develop a few tricks.
The only thing remotely related to latex that I do spray on a regular basis with my HVLP equipment, is Benjamin Moore clear latex-based lacquer.... but it was designed to be sprayed with regular equipment.
Add pictures here
✖
Robatoy wrote:

Good advice -- will do so...
Add pictures here
✖
Which model Titan did you go with? Does it work well with other materials (ie Laquer, stains, ect)? Thanks!
Robatoy wrote:

--
Joseph Connors
The New Golden Rule:

up buying. I have not tried anything other than latex. I spray lacquer with a conventional HVLP gun. and stains with a 25-dollar syphon-style crappy gun.
Add pictures here
✖