Spray on Finish?

The cans of Deft Lacquer and poly don't mention spraying as an option. Id like to use Deft brushing lacquer since I have a can of it and I can recoat in 30minutes. Can that be diluted to spray with a HPLV gravity fed sprayer?
Also, Id like to spray over cured Tung oil stain. Is it a problem using lacquer over stains that cure by oxidizing?
thanks again

I've sprayed several items with Deft brushing lacquer without thinning (3plus quarts), ......with small compressor and a small HPLV with no problem at all. I've read somewhere that thinning without a specific Deft solvent will cause it to dry even quicker, not necessarily a good thing......Rod
very good. Ill do just that. thanks!