spray gun question

Not really a spray gun, but I'm setting up an airbrush station. I have a good regulator and a good filter, in what order should I connect them?
A) Compressor --> regulator --> filter --> airbrush?
B) Compressor --> filter --> regulator --> airbrush?
Thank you, and sorry for the cheezy arrows, Jerry

Door A.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

Try version "C":
Compressor with built in regulator-->filter-->regulator--really good filter--> water trap-->airbrush
Your arrows were fine.
--
Jim McLaughlin

Please don't just hit the reply key.