Spray Finish Recommendations

Page 2 of 2
I have been on this list as long as anybody and I have always enjoyed your small "stories" on finishing.
Perhaps a magazine article might be a way to get started in the publishing business ???
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Something else to consider. I have Flexner's book on finishes, and it seems very good to me, a relative newbie to finishing. He has a bit of an axe to grind about myths and fabrications, mainly by the industry itself. I'm sure there are other capable authors with finishing books as well.
While Flexner certainly mentions spraying and spray equipment, he doesn't delve into it that much, if memory serves. If you decide to put something together, you could look at it from the angle of making a book/pamphlet/set of stories that complements books that are already on the market, like Flexners. That way you're not tackling a topic that's already been done, merely going more in-depth.
Tanus
"Robatoy" wrote:

Thought that was Obama talking about health care reform.
Lew