Spokeshave parts

Anybody know where I can get new replacement blade adjustment knobs for the Stanley or Record spokeshaves (for the models that have the two knobs with shoulders that fit into the slots on either side of the blade)?
--
To reply, change the chemical designation to its common name.

Have you tried Lori in Parts at Stanley Works at 800-262-2161? I don't know about shave parts in particular (or if the phone number is still current), but she's been a big help to Galoots in the past when looking for Stanley replacement parts.
In fact, I believe our own Mr. Unisaur said something to the effect of: You know you're a Galoot if you've got Lori on your speed-dial. :-)
Chuck Vance
I have not tried that number, but I certainly will. Thanks Chuck.
Conan the Librarian wrote:

--
To reply, change the chemical designation to its common name.