SPOKESHAVE

I'm at the point where I'll be using a spokeshave soon. Apparently I don't have one. So, might's well make one. I've got an old saw blade that I'll try for the blade.

JOAT

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T

I wonder how 'ol John is doing?

I met him in person in 2003, at a New Hampshire mountain bike ride.

We don't hear much from him since he moved to TN and started rounding up bad guys.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

He was doing a tour in Iraq last time I heard from him and haven't heard a thing for way too long.

John, if you're reading this, please drop us a line and let us know how you're doing.

Reply to
Ron Hock

He was doing a tour in Iraq last time I heard from him and haven't heard a thing for way too long.

John, if you're reading this, please drop us a line and let us know how you're doing.

Reply to
Ron Hock

There is no John Gunterman in the official list of fatal casualties released for Iraq.

Reply to
Fred the Red Shirt

Thanks, Fred.

I appreciate that you checked that list. Must have been a bit depress>> He was doing a tour in Iraq last time I heard from him and haven't heard

Reply to
Ron Hock