SPOKESHAVE

http://www.shavings.net/TEACHSHAVE.HTM
I'm at the point where I'll be using a spokeshave soon. Apparently I don't have one. So, might's well make one. I've got an old saw blade that I'll try for the blade.
JOAT 10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I do not have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:54:48 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

I wonder how 'ol John is doing?
I met him in person in 2003, at a New Hampshire mountain bike ride.
We don't hear much from him since he moved to TN and started rounding up bad guys.
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) wrote:

He was doing a tour in Iraq last time I heard from him and haven't heard a thing for way too long.
John, if you're reading this, please drop us a line and let us know how you're doing.
--
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS www.hocktools.com
Bonehenge (B A R R Y) wrote:

He was doing a tour in Iraq last time I heard from him and haven't heard a thing for way too long.
John, if you're reading this, please drop us a line and let us know how you're doing.
--
Ron Hock
HOCK TOOLS www.hocktools.com

There is no John Gunterman in the official list of fatal casualties released for Iraq.
--
FF

Thanks, Fred.
I appreciate that you checked that list. Must have been a bit depressing. We're getting awfully close to the 4000 mark...