Splitters for Bridgewood tablesaw

Hi Folks,
I bought a 10 Bridgewood Tablesaw and have been very happy with it. The one area I'm disappointed with is third party support. I would love to add a Biesemeyer or Merlin splitter to the saw but they don't make one to fit the saw. Does anyone know if any of these splitter with some slight modifications with fit the Bridgewood saw? If so, which one is recommended?
Thanks
Bob
Call Wilke, but I think the Bridgewood is compatible with Delta.
Brian.

the
recommended?