Splitter for Delta Platinum Contractor 10"

I have the above saw (and quite frankly think it;'s great) but I would like to have a splitter that raises and lowers with the blade height and a "suva" type guard.
Has anybody seen a solution to my quest in their travels??
Have a great day making sawdust. Arthur