Spirocrafter

Hello Guys

I've actually used the 1204 Spirocrafter. So far, it has worked great. I picked it up at Lowe's because that's where I saw it. I've made a lot of designs with it, and it's pretty easy to use. Their website also has a downloadable manual with extra designs, which ws nice.

Reply to
Toolman2k4

great to hear that.

Do you use it with a dremel, or a (bigger) router?

TIA-

-Dan V.

Reply to
Dan Valleskey

I bought the Spirocrafter at a woodworking show in St. Louis last weekend. I tried it with my router and it works great. I made some pretty cool designs. I haven't tried it with the plunger product I also bought to work with it. Has anybody else tried their plunger product?

Reply to
Matt

I tried the Spirocrafter with my dremel this morning. I like the small cuts it can do. I had only tried it before with my PC plunge router. Looks like it'll be a pretty good tool to use.

Reply to
Matt