spindle moulder

I need to make a "bunch" of pine tounge and groove...enough for the cealing and floor of a 24'x40' cabin and the grove for poplar ship lap siding. I may try to do the ship-lap with my table saw. I'm looking to buy a shaper/moulder and really don't know what to buy. I don't think a table mounted router will handle this much work, yet I don't want to spend $1000s on a big industrial machine. TIA QL