Spindle Lock Stuck on Milwaukee Circular Saw

My spindle lock is stuck in on my milwaukee circular saw. how can i get it to pop back out. The blade doesn't spin as a result of this, I suppose.
Thanks!
C. SChmidt
May be turn the saw so that the lock points down and wiggle the blade. The return spring may be broken.

Yeah, i pushed it in while the blade was spinning; i suppose it is possible that a stupid act such as that would break it, no?
Thanks

possible
It is indeed broken and jambed inside
Took it to Milwaukee service center and it was repaired for $0. Only 4 months old.