Specialty sheet goods in Indy

Does anyone know of a source for things like 3/4 " (and thicker) MDF and MDO in Indianapolis?

Reply to
Wayne Weber

Mike

If you wouldn't mind taking a little trip just west of you, there is a place in Atttica called Serie's Hardwoods They have a great supply of not only MDF (ranging from 10.95 for 1/4 to 20.50 for 3/4) but ann the species and a great selection of hardwoods at pretty good prices. They are at 2521 East Bethel Road, Attica and their phone number is 888-779-6146. Hope it helps..

Reply to
Phil

I second that on North West Lumber. Great people and great selection. If you in the business and looking for more than a few sheets give me an e-mail here at the school and I will give you my contacts at the larger wholesale yards. Mike at American Sycamore snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com

Reply to
Mike at American Sycamore

Home Depot (at least the one at 38th and High School Road) has 3/4" MDF, and so does Northwest Lumber on Lafayette Road just north of I-65.

I haven't seen MDF thicker than 3/4", or MDO in any thickness, at either place (or anywhere else) -- but I'm sure that Northwest can order just about anything you want.

Doug Miller