Specialty sheet goods in Indy

Does anyone know of a source for things like 3/4 " (and thicker) MDF and MDO in Indianapolis?
--
Wayne Weber

Try Northwest lumber. I'm in indy and use them alot. Good folks to do business with. But I have not looked for mdf there. http://northwestlumberco.com/index.htm Mike

If you wouldn't mind taking a little trip just west of you, there is a place in Atttica called Serie's Hardwoods They have a great supply of not only MDF (ranging from 10.95 for 1/4 to 20.50 for 3/4) but ann the species and a great selection of hardwoods at pretty good prices. They are at 2521 East Bethel Road, Attica and their phone number is 888-779-6146. Hope it helps..

Home Depot (at least the one at 38th and High School Road) has 3/4" MDF, and so does Northwest Lumber on Lafayette Road just north of I-65.
I haven't seen MDF thicker than 3/4", or MDO in any thickness, at either place (or anywhere else) -- but I'm sure that Northwest can order just about anything you want.