Special Hinges

I recently acquired a cabinet from my parents. They bought this cabinet in the 70's before I was born so it is over 30 years old. It's quite a nice cabinet with a lot of memories (like when I pulled the television off the stand when I was 5) so I was more than happy to to take it off their hands when then decorated the living room.

One section of this cabinet is a bar unit type thing where you can store drink and glasses. The front of it hinges down to provide a platform type thing to pour drinks on, it hinges back up again to hide the glasses and a bottle. (Lousy description I know, best I can do).

Unfortunately in transit to my home, the bindings worked loose and the bar flap opened up when we went over a bump. It was quite violent and the hinges broke beyond repair. I can repair the struts and supports that hold up the flap when its down but not the hinges. I have tried to find the hinges to replace the damaged ones but I'm unsure what to look for. So I'm hoping for a little help.

am UK based so that should be taken into consideration regarding online and high street sellers.

Many thanks

TR

Reply to
TrailRat

at the
?c=2&p=40209&cat=3,41241,41261&ap=1It appears that they will sell to the overseas crowd... They accept Euro's

TrailRat wrote:

Reply to
Pat Barber

Although leevalley is good here is a much better source for the UK and that is Woodfit as they are in Whittle-le-Woods, Chorley, in Lancashire. the item under will probably be the one you need.

They ship to Japan so the UK would be no problem. :-)

Reply to
Jerome Meekings