Special discount for rec.woodworking

I am selling woodworking kits at www.sonomaproducts.com and I am offering a special 20% discount to all of the participants here at rec.woodworking until the end of the month.
If you make a purchase this month just enter the coupon code rec.woodworking in the checkout screen and you will see your discount applied before finalizing your purchase. Discount does not apply to shipping.
Thanks.
BW
Put me down for a mantle clock kit in sapele when they're available. Would take one now as I need a project to sell at a family reunion auction in July. There'a always next year. Kits look good, btw.

What is a family reunion auction? It is a way to get rid of that nasty nephew by selling him off to gypsies?
We have an auction every year to raise funds for the next year's reunion. We're supposed to bring "new" items, so selling off other relatives would be frowned upon. Mostly. I can think of exceptions...