Special deal alert... 30 and 36 inch band saw for cheap.

Look like excellent condition... Bill it's in your area..... DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ...... http://southbend.craigslist.org/tls/4422914862.html
--
Jeff

woodchucker wrote:

Thanks Jeff. It looks perfect for the guy who needs to have the "biggest one"! The price is right! One better hope they throw in a few blades. Ship-building saws, huh? Where's Lew?
By the way, the city of South Bend Indiana gets its name because it's near the south bend of the St. Joseph River. It's actually very near the Indiana/Michigan border.
Bill
On 4/15/2014 4:24 PM, woodchucker wrote:

No kidding ... but I'd have to build a shop twice the size.
Good thing they aren't branded "Festool", Leon would have one for sure. ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
"Swingman" wrote in message

Yeah... my 36" Crescent is too tall for my shop so I put an addition on my wood shed... the saw was the cheap part.
John

Nice drive by ... You suck! ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
"Swingman" wrote in message

When something is deemed a necessity it's a necessity. Anything stopping you from doing the same? ;~)
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message

Just noticed they have a new classified area on http://vintagemachinery.org/classifieds/ads.aspx
That is an improvement!
On 4/15/2014 4:55 PM, Swingman wrote:

I already own the Ferrari of BS's I don need a "Semi".
"Bill" wrote:

-------------------------------------------- Have seen a couple of these in action actually building boats.

---------------------------------------------- And a total PITA to get to if you are starting from either Chicago or Cleveland.
Lew

Those look to be direct drive motors. I did not know that ilk existed.
If only...
--
Jim in NC

"Morgans" wrote in message