Special deal alert... 30 and 36 inch band saw for cheap.

Look like excellent condition... Bill it's in your area..... DAMN, wish I had room , money , and ......

woodchucker

Thanks Jeff. It looks perfect for the guy who needs to have the "biggest one"! The price is right! One better hope they throw in a few blades. Ship-building saws, huh? Where's Lew?

By the way, the city of South Bend Indiana gets its name because it's near the south bend of the St. Joseph River. It's actually very near the Indiana/Michigan border.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

No kidding ... but I'd have to build a shop twice the size.

Good thing they aren't branded "Festool", Leon would have one for sure. ;)

Reply to
Swingman

Yeah... my 36" Crescent is too tall for my shop so I put an addition on my wood shed... the saw was the cheap part.

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Nice drive by ... You suck! ;)

Reply to
Swingman

-------------------------------------------- Have seen a couple of these in action actually building boats.

Impressive.

---------------------------------------------- "Bill" wrote:

---------------------------------------------- And a total PITA to get to if you are starting from either Chicago or Cleveland.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote

Those look to be direct drive motors. I did not know that ilk existed.

If only...

Reply to
Morgans

When something is deemed a necessity it's a necessity. Anything stopping you from doing the same? ;~)

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

There are lots of them on old machines... take a look at the photos on

John

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

Just noticed they have a new classified area on

That is an improvement!

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

I already own the Ferrari of BS's I don need a "Semi".

Reply to
Leon