Speaking of Shellac

Does anyone know it the Shellac.net is in business? Yes I know about Hock's site, but wanted to know about the Shellac.net status. If they are out of business, then I will try Jeff Jewitt or Hock's site for shellac.
Thanks
Frank Howell

No real activity has been sensed there for maybe 18 months.
Ron and Jeff have excellent product(s) available.
Patriarch, hobbyist customer of both of these gentlemen...
Patriarch wrote:

Thanks. Thats what I thought had happened to the site. Humm.... maybe their prices were to low and no profit.
Frank Howell

I can still see the site up and running.
Have you tried to place an order?
Jim Weisgram wrote:

Yep. If I remember right, there use to be a telephone number you could call and place the order. No telephone number now. I did email them and with the second email, I did receive a reply. It stated that they are in the process of moving their warehouse and operations to a new location and will soon be back in business. They also asked what I needed, so I sent them an email stating what I needed. Will wait and see.
--
Frank Howell

I got the story of 'moving our warehouse location' in November, 2004...
And ordered from Jeff Jewitt.
Patriarch
Frank wrote:

If you look at the bottom of www.shellac.net pages, you'll see an email reference to www.woodfinishsupply.com. In addition, all "contact" links reference that site. Checking out that site, there is a link to shellac pricing: http://www.woodfinishsupply.com/ShellacPricing800.html
It's nearly identical to www.shellac.net page with a "last modified date" of 3/8/06. Looks like www.woodfinishsupply.com is where you want to go for the latest. Looks like a different family the O'deen.
~Mark.