Speaking of Harbor Freight

From another newsgroup....

Ed Pawlowski

Like there wasn't enough money to go around. Does this mean no more free penlights?

nb

Reply to
notbob

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

> Lordy! Like there wasn't enough money to go around. Does this mean

It probably explains why they were OOS when I was in the Albany, NY store...

Reply to
John Grossbohlin

>Wonder if my coupons are still good.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

I wonder if the IRS knows about this. They always want thier share. In this case it sounds like "Cashing Out" a fully taxable situation. My guess is the son will not be walking and IRS agents out the door.

Reply to
PB