Speaking of Harbor Freight

From another newsgroup....
http://www.vcstar.com/news/2010/jul/19/harbor-freight-ceo-accused-by-parents-of-looting /

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2010/jul/19/harbor-freight-ceo-accused-by-parents-of-looting / Lordy! Like there wasn't enough money to go around. Does this mean no more free penlights?
nb

It probably explains why they were OOS when I was in the Albany, NY store...
Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Wow, that's just sad.

Rob Leatham

http://www.vcstar.com/news/2010/jul/19/harbor-freight-ceo-accused-by-parents-of-looting /
Wonder if my coupons are still good.
I wonder if the IRS knows about this. They always want thier share. In this case it sounds like "Cashing Out" a fully taxable situation. My guess is the son will not be walking and IRS agents out the door.