South Texas Long Rail Saw

Any of you South Texans familiar with the "South Texas Long Rail" Contractors saw?

When the jetlock fence was discontinued by Delta as a standard offering there was such uproar with the south Texas dealers that we had to develop a special accessory pack that included a jetlock fence, long rails, outboard leg kit (probably were never installed, but had to be in the kit for liability purposes) and mounting hardware.

South Texas was the only place this kit was sold.

It seems that contractors in that area installed this kit with wheels on the left side stand legs and they could move the saw around the site like a wheel barrow, using the ends of the long guide rails for the handles.

I'm thinking about rigging a saw this way, but would like to know what type of wheel they used and how it was rigged.

anyone from the area know?

Frank

Reply to
Frank Boettcher