sourcing 200ft² of Jatoba

Hello,
I am looking for 200 sf² of Jatoba 4/4, 5" or wider boards.
I can find the thing for $5 / bf localy in boise, does anyone has a cheaper source that might make shipping affordable? I can even drive in oregon to get it if needed...
thanks, cyrille
Add pictures here
✖

I am sure that you might find it some what cheaper, but the freight charges will likely nullify any savings or make the final costs even more.
--
All the best,

Michael Mastin
✖