sourcing 200ft² of Jatoba

    • C
  • posted

Hello,

I am looking for 200 sf² of Jatoba 4/4, 5" or wider boards.

I can find the thing for $5 / bf localy in boise, does anyone has a cheaper source that might make shipping affordable? I can even drive in oregon to get it if needed...

thanks, cyrille

Reply to
Cyrille de Brébisson

I am sure that you might find it some what cheaper, but the freight charges will likely nullify any savings or make the final costs even more.

Reply to
Curly Woods