Sources for Stanley plane parts

I just bought a number 78 at a yard sale for $5. Now it would be a gloat except that it is missing the fence, parts G & F here:
http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~flip/wood/planes/stanley-078.html
Anybody know where these can be had?
-Jim

Many moons ago I needed a repair on a Yankee #130, another ancient Stanley tool. I was able at that time to locate a fellow in Bridgeport, Conn working for Stanley whose job it was to support these olde hand tools. That department may or may not exist any longer. I would try to look for your missing parts by finding a live person at Stanley since your need is not in the main stream of requests that they receive. Joe G

Actually, on a whim I did a search on eBay for fence stanley 78 plane and found the exact thing. But thank you for the advice.
-Jim
On 9/7/2010 12:51 PM, jtpr wrote:

I was gonna suggest eBay... There is a LOT of traffic on Stanley planes and parts up there, and your chances of finding oddball pieces like that are actually better than you might expect.
--
Free bad advice available here.
To reply, eat the taco.

If Satanley can't help, try eBay.
-- Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed. -- Storm Jameson